- Advise Senior Leaders on future service delivery programs and locations
- Part time role (3 days / week) | Max term contract to 30 Nov 2024
- Increase take-home pay with access to $15,900 salary packaging benefits
In this newly created role, as Strategic Adviser, you will support with internal and external marketplace analyses of the various systems that Uniting operates in to help ensure that consumer programs are well-designed; well-placed to serve communities with the highest need; and positions Uniting positively for future growth. Analysing relevant government (and other relevant agencies) strategies, frameworks, and plans alongside profiling the current and future social and health needs of Victorian and Tasmanian communities, you will support the development of insights and strategic plans to help Leaders determine the types of services Uniting might offer in the future.
You will also be responsible for:
- Incorporating the voice of Uniting’s Consumer Partners and Advocates into future thinking
- Identifying and mapping consumer pathways within and across Uniting
- Developing hypothetical scenarios on strategic futures for Senior Management to consider
- Supporting teams to align their strategic planning and initiative delivery with organisational goals
Click here for the position description
What’s on offer
Hybrid working environment that will see you work from Home, Lonsdale Street and spend time in various Uniting locations to understand program delivery more deeply.
Uniting is an organisation that uses its connections, size, scale, and knowledge to push into places where we feel like we should be doing more.
In addition to receiving a salary commencing at $94k prorated and superannuation, you’ll also receive 17.5% leave loading and an ability to increase your take-home pay by accessing up to $15,900 in salary packaging benefits.
There is also the option to increase your annual leave entitlements through our purchase leave program.
You have an analytical though process; are curious by nature; and are comfortable working in ambiguity as you interrogate the unknown and systematically collate your findings for future use. You hold a natural talent for communication and can adapt your style to ensure that whoever you are speaking with walks away with understanding.
You’ll also bring with you:
- Demonstrated success in strategy and or strategic service planning
- Experience gained in for-purpose organisations and or strategic consultancy
- Capability in shaping, crafting and delivering evidence-informed advice
- Demonstrated understanding and application of design thinking methodologies
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly. We’ll be reviewing applications as they come through as we’re keen to engage with someone.
If you’ve questions about the opportunity, please contact Andrew Thorp, Strategy Lead on 0403 113 649
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We have a 5,000 strong workforce of employees and volunteers who deliver a diverse range of services across Victoria and Tasmania.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.