- Support + coordinate volunteers to deliver effective + essential services within our program
- Increase your take home pay with up to $15,900 in salary packaging benefits.
- Full-time, Permanent position, based in Ballarat
About the opportunity
As a Volunteer Coordinator, you will focus on actively coordinating, recruiting, training, supporting and retaining volunteers to help consumers engage in everyday activities, boost confidence, enhance social connections and emotional well-being, and stay active and healthy.
In this role, you will assist in the coordination and planning of the operations and delivery of the program and lead the implementation of various processes.
Click here to view the Position Description.
What’s on offer
In addition to base salary plus superannuation, you’ll also receive 17.5% leave loading and access to the full $15,900 salary packaging benefits.
Paid Parental Leave for up to 10 weeks.
10% discount on Kindergarten and Childcare at Uniting Early Learning Services.
You are looking to join an organisation that truly supports vulnerable Victorians and Tasmanians to improve their lives.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary/post-secondary qualifications in community services, disability or related discipline (preferred)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrated experience in Volunteer Coordination and support roles (essential)
- Experience in handling sensitive information and maintaining privacy
- The ability to lead the recruitment, training and retention of volunteers who contribute to the delivery of programs
- Demonstrated experience working with vulnerable people
- The ability to assist with the co-ordination and planning of the operation and delivery of HACC PYP and Support for Carers services.
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly. We’ll be reviewing applications as they come through as we’re keen to engage with someone.
If you’ve questions about the opportunity, please contact Marsha Manoiloff – Team Leader, HACC PYP SCP at email@example.com
Please note, interviews may commence prior to application’s closing.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We have a 5,000 strong workforce of employees and volunteers who deliver a diverse range of services across Victoria and Tasmania
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.