Early Childhood Educator (Certificate III)
Job no: 513389
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Early Learning
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time positions available
- Professional Childcare Standards pay rates
About the opportunity
We are seeking Certificate III qualified Early Childhood Educators for our Early Childhood service, based in Collingwood.
As a qualified educator, you are expected to be an active team member of a team which provides high quality early childhood education and care to children. This includes:
- Developing strong relationships with children at the service
- Assist with the implementation of a play-based learning environment responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of programs which reflect the emerging skills and interests of children
- Developing strong relationships that support and partner with families, and the community
- Complying with the Uniting Early Learning policies and procedures
- Working with other staff towards continuous improvement in the service’s operations.
Click here for the position description
To be successful in your application you will meet the person specification in the position description, including having a Certificate III in Children’s Services (or equivalent as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority).
You will also have:
- Prior experience working in a kindergarten and / or other early childhood service providing high-quality care and educational services for children.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of early childhood learning and development.
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly. We’ll be reviewing applications as they come through as we’re keen to engage with someone.
Get in touch
If you have questions about the opportunities, please contact Andrea Burton, Program Manager on 0434 826 938 or Antoinette Stelitano, Centre Director on 0409 934 795.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now