Job no: 505243
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne CBD
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full time, ongoing position based in Melbourne CBD with hybrid working arrangements.
- Great opportunity to be involved in a period of growth for the digital team in a diverse role
About the opportunity
The Digital Coordinator will work within the Digital Team, supporting Business Partners, Advisors and the Fundraising team to plan and implement marketing, communications and fundraising campaigns across the organisation.
The Digital Coordinator will be key to the implementation and strategy of campaigns during a time of growth for the organisation providing opportunity for the person in this role to grow and learn in a fast paced environment.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Communication, Digital Media, Marketing or similar
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing/communications
- Some experience content planning for social media and community management
- Able to communicate and advocate for digital best practice and strategy to broader audiences
- Problem solving approach to complex tasks and issues
- Flexible and able to work across multiple projects and functions to deadline
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below.
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Application close on Wednesday 17 August 2022
Get in touch
For more information about the role and a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Farrugia, Manager of Creative & Digital Services – Jason.email@example.com
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now