Early Childhood Educator
Job no: 504376
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Location: Melbourne West
Categories: Early Learning
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Employment type: Part time
- To inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice
About the opportunity
This purpose of this role is:
- To adhere to the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Law Act and Regulations, the National Quality Standards Framework, Child Safe Standards and organisational policies and procedures.
- To work collaboratively as part of a large passionate professional team ensuring the provision of quality Early Childhood programs.
- To provide an environment, which reflects a safe, inclusive, responsive, and supportive program, where the interests and needs of the child are the foundation for the creation of the educational programs.
- A commitment to participating in ongoing reflective practice and continuous improvement.
- To contribute to a positive professional team and organisational culture
- Certificate III of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority)
- Current working with children check valid for paid employment
- First aid training as prescribed in the Education and Care Services National Regulations, including first aid, anaphylaxis
- Prior experience working in a kindergarten and/ or other early childhood service providing high quality care and education services for children.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below.
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Get in touch
For a private diccussion about the role please contract Mandy Hurdle on:
PH: 03 9351 3621
Click here to view the position description
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now