Early Childhood Educator (Certificate III)
Job no: 503694
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Early Learning
- Leading Early Learning cluster manager
- Salary packaging
- Part-time, ongoing position located in Omeo
- 10% discount on childcare for Uniting employees
About the opportunity
We are seeking Early Childhood Educators for our High Country Early Learning Service. We have part-time and casual roles available.
As an educator, you are expected to be an active team member of a team which provides high quality early childhood education and care to children.
- Developing strong relationships with children at the service.
- Assist with the implementation of a play-based learning environment responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of programs which reflect the emerging skills and interests of children.
- Developing strong relationships that support and partner with families, and the community.
- Complying with the Uniting Early Learning policies and procedures.
- Working with other staff towards continuous improvement in the service’s operations.
Along with a positive and supportive culture, training opportunities and rewarding work, we are offering travel costs for successful applicants (conditions apply).
We are also considering applicants that have commenced an ACECQA recognised Early Education and Care qualification.
If you ever thought about an Early Childhood role in East Gippsland now is the time to apply.
View the full position description here.
To be successful in your application you will meet the person specification in the position description, including having a Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services (or equivalent as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority) or having completed at least 50% of an Early Childhood Education and Care qualification.
You will also have:
- An understanding and knowledge of early childhood development.
- Ability to assist in the provision of a developmentally appropriate program for the children, in partnership with other educators, families and children.
- An ability to plan, reflect, work and manage time effectively with minimal supervision.
- Reasonable knowledge and understanding of the National Law and Regulations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Friday the 10th of June 2022.
Get in touch
For more information regarding this role, please contact Robyn Zee, Program Manager Early Learning on 03 5152 9600 during business hours, or via email@example.com.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce in Victoria receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now