Qualified Early Childhood Educator - Launceston
Job no: 502124
Work type: Casual
Location: Tasmania North
Categories: Early Learning
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Multiple casual roles available - Launceston
- 10% discount on childcare fees for Uniting employees
About the opportunity
The Early Childhood Educator will be responsible for ensuring all children and families attending the service are provided with a safe, stimulating and supportive environment. The position is responsible for ensuring that all requirements of the Education and Care Services National Law and Acts, National Quality frameworks and policies and procedures of Uniting for all Early Years services are met.
Uniting employees also get a 10% discount on childcare fees.
See the full position description here.
You will have:
- A minimum Diploma of Children’s Services (or equivalent as approved by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority) (Certificate IV in Children’s Services will be considered).
- Current first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certificates.
- An understanding and knowledge of early childhood development.
- The ability to assist in the provision of a developmentally appropriate program for children, in partnership with other educators, families an children.
- An ability to plan, reflect, work and manage time effectively with minimal supervision.
How to apply
We will be interviewing while we are recruiting – don’t wait to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description).
- Current resume (no more than 3 pages).
Get in touch
For more information regarding this role, please contact Marie Wilson, Area Manager on 03 6234 2018 or email@example.com during business hours.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce in Victoria receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now