Job no: 501015
Work type: Maximum Term Part Time
Categories: Early Learning
- Leading Early Learning Cluster Manager
- Salary packaging
- Part-time | Maximum Term Position
- Language Teaching role across multiple services in Wellington Shire
About the opportunity
Join a positive and supportive culture with rewarding work where training and leadership opportunities are available.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Language Teacher for our Briagolong and Heyfield Kindergarten services.
In partnership with existing staff, the Early Childhood Language Teachers will be responsible for the delivery of the language programs. The Early Childhood Language Teacher will work closely with existing staff to support aspects of the education program in the designated language. The language teacher will receive dedicated time for planning to support program delivery.
To be successful in your application you will meet the person specification in the position description, including having post-secondary qualifications in teaching a formal qualification or statement of equivalence in speaking a language other than English.
You will also have:
- Demonstrated understanding of quality frameworks and continuous quality improvement processes
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of early childhood development and education desirable
- Demonstrated understand of the Early years Learning and Development Frameworks and National Quality Framework
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document and implement a developmentally appropriate program for preschool children with parental involvement essential
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the following
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the Position Description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close Wednesday the 26th of June 2022.
Get in touch
Kristin Kenwell – Area Manager Early Learning South East Victoria
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now