Job no: 500112
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Tasmania South
Categories: Early Learning
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full time Ongoing position
- Leading Long Day Care Service in Hobart CBD newly renovated
- Comprehensive support for staff professional development
About the opportunity
As the Centre Director, you are expected to lead a team which provides high quality early childhood education and care to children. The service you are leading will have 3 rooms or more operating simultaneously (or equivalent). Your role will focus on managing the daily operations and administration of the service. You will work as part of ratio to support children as required.
Access the full position description here.
You have extensive experience in Education and Care and/or other early childhood service, providing high quality care and education services for children, in addition to an extensive experience in a leadership role.
- An approved qualification in Early Education and Care or Equivalent Qualification approved by Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority – (ACECQA)
- First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis and CPR trained as prescribed in the Education and Care Services National Regulations
- Advance Diploma in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below.
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion, please contact Marie Wilson – Program Manager on 0409 598 335 or email@example.com
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce in Victoria and Tasmania receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now